Happy Memorial Day to you all!
I want to thank each and everyone who has or is serving our country with a Huge Thank You for Your Service! My son has just returned from a 6-month deployment to Bahrain. We are visiting him and our daughter-in-law this Memorial Day. It is so good to have him back in the United States and even better to be able to visit.
For some reason my card today reminded me of a military uniform; not the colors just the layout I guess. I thought this fun Embossing with Brusho Crystal Colours technique would be the perfect technique to use with this layout. It is super fun and easy to do. You can do so many different techniques with the Brusho Crystal Colours. These are on the Retired List! Make sure to order your set soon!
First let’s focus on the actual technique for this card; which is the Embossing with the Brusho Crystal Colours.
- A clear block
- Red Brusho Crystal Colour
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- Sponge Dauber
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stamp (I used the Hostess Exclusive Very Vintage Stamp Set)
- Place a few sprinkles of the Red Brusho Crystal Colour onto your clear block (remember a little goes a long way)
- Place a couple drops of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto your Brusho Crystal Colour; mix.
- Using the Sponge Dauber; dauber the mixed Red Brusho Cyrstal Colour and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto your stamp. When you have good coverage all over your stamp; stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Quickly sprinkle on the Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Emboss.
- Die cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits dies; 2nd from largest.
- Basic Black card stock 4 1/4″ X 11″
- Whisper White card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Crumb Cake card stock 2″ X 5 1/2″
- Real Red card stock 1 3/4″ X 5 1/2″
- Whisper White 1″ X 4″
- Crumb Cake card stock Largest Layering Oval Scallop Die
The Whisper White piece of card stock is for the inside of your card. I like to add a piece of Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock inside depending on which color I used on the front of my card. This gives a nice place to either write or stamp your inside sentiment or greeting.
Click on the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping bag. Thanks so much for your order. I appreciate all your orders and thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
As a token of my appreciation with a min. $50.00 (before shipping and tax) order and the use of the Hostess Code:KJD32H3F
– You will receive my Featured Stamp Set for this month “Geared Up Garage” PDF files and Videos.
– You will receive the Geared Up Garage cut card stock to create the 4 gift card holders shown in my right hand side bar or in the scrolling bar at the top of my blog (with Geared Up Garage bundle purchase)
– You will also receive the May Customer Appreciation PDF file
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Click HERE to view the Retiring Products from the Annual Catalog. Keep in mind the list is long because all the clear mount and wood mount stamp sets except background stamps are retiring or being replaced with the new Cling mount.
Click HERE to see which items are returning in the new Cling Mount.
Click HERE to view the retiring Occasions Catalog products.
Keep in mind the retired items are while supplies last and they will be unavailable to order after June 3rd.