Today’s Brusho Technique is Embossed Backgrounds with the Brusho Crystal Colours. If you are just tuning into my blog make sure to go to previous post this week as I’ve been showcasing the Brusho Crystal Colours and all the different techniques you can do with them.
This particular card actually has 2 different Brusho Crystal Colour techniques on it. The new one for today the Embossed Background and the Embossing with the Brusho Crystal Colours technique. You will find that technique HERE.
Let’s get started on today’s technique:
- Red and Yellow Brusho Crystal Colours
- Stampin’ Spritzers
- Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- Stamp (I used the Hostess Exclusive Very Vintage Stamp Set)
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Layering Oval Framelits
- Metallic Pearls (Gold)
- Fill the Stampin’ Spritzer with water and Spritz the front and backside of a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock or Watercolor paper. (If you spritz the backside your paper won’t curl so much as it dries.
- On the Wet front side sprinkle on your Red and Yellow Brusho Crystal Colours and watch the color spread. You can add more water to make the colors spread more if you like.
- When you have a nice marbled look heat set or let it air dry.
- While semi-dry place inside the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and run it through your die cutting machine. A damper piece of card stock will give you a deeper impression.
- Gold Foil card stock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″
- Real Red card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Whisper White Thick card stock 3 3/4″ X 5″
- Whisper White card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Real Red 1 1/2″ X 2 1/2″
- Real Red card stock 2nd from largest Layering Oval Scallop Die
The Whisper White piece of card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″ is for the inside of your card. I like to add a piece of Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock inside depending on which color I used on the front of my card. This gives a nice place to either write or stamp your inside sentiment or greeting.
Click on the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping bag. Thanks so much for your order. I appreciate all your orders and thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
As a token of my appreciation with a min. $50.00 (before shipping and tax) order and the use of the Hostess Code:KJD32H3F
– You will receive my Featured Stamp Set for this month “Geared Up Garage” PDF files and Videos.
– You will receive the Geared Up Garage cut card stock to create the 4 gift card holders shown in my right hand side bar or in the scrolling bar at the top of my blog (with Geared Up Garage bundle purchase)
– You will also receive the May Customer Appreciation PDF file
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Click HERE to view the Retiring Products from the Annual Catalog. Keep in mind the list is long because all the clear mount and wood mount stamp sets except background stamps are retiring or being replaced with the new Cling mount.
Click HERE to see which items are returning in the new Cling Mount.
Click HERE to view the retiring Occasions Catalog products.
Keep in mind the retired items are while supplies last and they will be unavailable to order after June 3rd.