Skeletons Dance Treat Holders; no bones about it these little treat holders are super cute!
These cute little treat holders use the FSJ clear bags and I lined them with the Fall-O-Ween prints.
Super cute! You may also notice that I used my featured stamp set for this month the Skeletons Dance Bundle. These little treat holders coordinate perfectly with my cards for this month.
No Bones about it these treat holders are spooktacular!
When I was at the store the other day I saw these colorful candy Bones and knew right away I was going to use them to create treat holders with the Skeletons Dance Bundle and the Fall-O-Ween prints!
What can I say? Bone Appetit!
I will be showing how to create these fun treat holders during my Live Zoom class featuring the Skeletons Dance Bundle.
If you would like the PDF file for this month’s featured card projects and join my Zoom Live Class on Thursday, September 20 at 8:00PM EST; purchase Option #2 of my Featured Stamp Set of the Month by Thursday, September 13!
Here are the details on Option #2:
– You will receive the Stamp Set of the Month Bundle
– You will receive the Cut Consumables and Embellishments to create the stamp set of the month project/cards.
– You will receive the unlock code for the PDF file for the stamp set of the month projects.
– You will receive a Zoom invitation to join the Skeletons Dance Class LIVE and create your projects or just watch and create at a later date.
– This month the Skeletons Dance LIVE Class via Zoom will be held on Thursday, September 20 at 8:00PM EST.
Cost for Bundle Option #2 is $58.00 payable through PayPal. Click the PayPal button below.
Option #1 – Place a min. $25.00 online order with me and you’ll receive the PDF file unlock code.
Here is the shopping list for today’s treat holders:
Click on the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Any questions; let me know.
Thanks for stopping by!