Monday, June 12, 2017
So this was my other swap card. I had to make 46 of these cards so when I have so many to make I keep a couple things in mind.
– Is this duplicatable?
– Is this a good card for a class or make it party?
– Is this something easy enough for a beginner but still pretty for a seasoned stamper.
– Is there a specify technique or product used?
My answers were:
– Yes very easy to duplicate over and over again.
– Yes I had everyone make this card in my last make it party.
– Yes at my last Make it Party I had new stampers as well as seasoned stampers and everyone liked this card.
– Yes we used the PanPastels and the Journey Glaze on the flower centers.
Also, the Black and White cards with a pop of color are becoming the trend. I personally love that! I really like Black and White with a pop of color.
The background is the Lace Background stamp.
The Lovely Day stamp set was stamped using Black Licorice ink onto Whip Cream card stock and then die cut out using the Journey Ovals Bundle.
The flower centers were colored using the PanPastels and then covered with the Journey Glaze for a shiny center.
Here is your shopping list:
Click on the products that you need and add them to your cart.
This month you can create this gorgeous box with 4 coordinating cards. Create the Box and 4 cards in the same color or mix it up with a different color combination for each card.
To receive the PDF file for this month’s project all you need to do is place a min. $25.00 order and I’ll send you the unlock code for the PDF file and video.
If you place a min. $75.00 order this month I’ll send you the New Annual Catalog (ordering will begin July 1st) for FREE and the unlock code for this month’s project. I’ll mail you your copy of the catalog as soon as I get them.
Orders over $150.00 earn FREE Hostess Benefits, Bloom Benefits as well as an ATS Stamp.
All orders of $50.00 qualify for a FREE Bloom Benefit.
Thanks again for stopping by and Happy Stamping!