Today is the first day of the Online Extravaganza Sale! Click HERE to see the flyer.
Don’t forget there are 3 Door Buster Deals ONLY Available at the Discounted Prices TODAY! They are also while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order.
When Ordering Please use this Hostess Code: EETTR4YB
This Hostess Code will be used for my LIVE STREAM event tonight at 7PM Eastern time as well so if you order before the event you will receive the PDF file of instructions as well as the videos for the projects that I will be showing you tonight.
Today is also the perfect time to SIGN!
Join Stampin’ Up! today and receive a 25% discount on the starter kit.
YOU choose the items you want to receive in your starter kit:
– Choose up to $125.00 worth of Products and pay only $74.25.
– Yes, you may choose products from the Online Extravaganza deal and save even MORE!
– Plus NO SHIPPING! That’s another 10% savings!
This is my stepped up version to yesterday’s Simple Saturday card.
Need a reminder:
Can you spot the differences?
– First I layered a piece of Whisper White card stock under the Trim the Tree DSP.
– I embossed the Merry just like the simple Saturday card except I sponged the Crumb Cake ink over the top.
– I also sponged the edges of the Whisper White Deco Label framelit with the Crumb Cake ink.
– I ran the Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon and Whisper White Cotton Ribbon across the center of the card
– I changed the position of the bow.
– I added the snowflake charm.
– I added Rhinestones to the snowflakes.
Just some subtle changes can change the look and feel of a card.
Either way a beautiful card.
Remember tomorrow is the first day of the Online Extravaganza sale. If you missed yesterday’s post click HERE to the Sale List.
Also remember tomorrow night Monday, November 24 at 7PM Eastern time is my LIVE Event!
You don’t want to miss this!
You will need to create an account with Live Stream before the actual event.