Thought maybe you would like another simple and easy gift card holder. This one reminds me of my childhood with the Silver Trees.
I punched the Silver Foil card stock and then ran it through the Big Shot inside the Decorative Dots folder.
Here are the step by step directions for this gift card holder:
1. Cut your desired card stock color 3″ X 8 1/2″.
2. Score at 5 1/2″ and at 2 1/4″.
3. On the 2 1/4″ end punch a row of stars using the Star Border Punch.
4. Fold in 1/2 at the 5 1/2″ score line.
5. Fold the 2 1/4″ scored flap towards you.
6. Cut a piece of DSP 2 3/4″ X 3″ and attach to the back panel.
6. Cut a piece of Glimmer paper 1 1/2″ X 3″ and adhere behind your punched out stars leaving 1/8″ hanging out the bottom edge.
7. Run a piece of coordinating ribbon around and tie in the front; this created your pocket for your gift card.
9. Punch a couple of trees using the tree punch and attach to the front of your gift card holder. (I punched Foil paper and ran through the big shot inside the Decorative Dots embossing folder.)
10. Punch a star and attach to your trees.
11. Stamp and emboss a sentiment at the bottom of your gift card holder.
On this sample I punched Night of Navy stars and put a Rhinestone in the center.